BOSS Audio MRWT69 Review, Types, Specs and a lot more! See why everyone go for the BOSS!
Boss Waketower Speaker – The Boss Of Them All!
Tired of your usual set of old 6×9 speakers? Upset with the performance and sound quality of your current speakers? Have your speakers corroded due to bad weather?
Are you looking for the next big thing in speakers? If your answers to any of these questions are a yes then whether you are novice in acoustics or a die-hard junkie in electronics, your search ends here. This is one product you will unanimously agree to buy its universal appeal.
Boss Audio MRWT69 Marine 6 x 9 4-way 550 watts Waketower speaker promises to deliver a never-before heard of sound quality experience.
A quick look at its standard features, speaks about its ability to prove as a worthy competitor to its peers! To know more, let us zero-in on the features right away.
Related: Alpine SWS-12D2 Review
Features of Boss Audio MRWT69
- Item weight of 10 pounds with product dimensions of 12 x 9 x 9.5 inches.
- One 12V battery required.
- Height of 13.75 inches and width of 12 inches
- Weather proof enclosed system 6” x 9” 4-way speaker single.
- A power handling capacity of 550 watts max 275 rms.
- A frequency response of 40Hz to 20 kHz and sensitivity of 95dB.
- A Poly Injection Woofer cone.
- Consists of 2 tweeters and a 2.5 inch Mylar Cone Mid-range per speaker.
- A 3 year Platinum dealer warranty
Boss Audio MRWT69 Pros:
- The product is fully marinized and all the major components like spider, surround etc have been specially coated to prevent corrosion.
- Polymer used in the cone allows for maximum flexibility resulting in great sounding speakers with a long lasting effect.
- Surround made of Butyl rubber exhibits excellent endurance to all weather types.
- The high tech Mylar tweeter has a higher rate of durability and does not rip off under abnormal frequency changes.
- Mylar tweeter has more ability for a wider variance of sound modifications and channel handling.
- With the Voice coil made of aluminium, it provides for a good corrosion resistance and does not easily ignite.
- Voice coil performs well under stress in both high tension and high compression environments.
- Price-wise inexpensive and definitely proves to be a value for money item.
- Best reviews seen on Amazon for the product.
- Free shipping across U.S
- The product is not water-proof even though it is fully marinized.
- Do not have a quick detach feature for easy removal and are a little bit bulky.
- Once purchased the item is non-returnable.
Boss gives an excellent product as a result of its high end technical innovation, coupled with quality engineering along with the kind of materials used in its making.
Its features such as all weather resistance, endurance to stress and non-corrosive ability work in its favour. With this product Boss has surely hit the bull’s eye!
A surreal experience in sound quality and it is light on the pocket as well! All in all it is a must buy to create some serious audio envy for your colleagues at work.