Pioneer Champion Series PRO TS-W3003D4 Review
Small and Stylish Pioneer Subwoofers Will Blow You Away!
Are you a car aficionado who has a pair of dry subwoofers in your car? Do you want the best quality bass for the music you listen to all week? Do you want your car audio subwoofer to blow you away, but not themselves when you turn up the radio?
- RMS Watts
- Voice coils
- Magnet Size
- Maximum Wattage
Of your old speakers bother you?
Are you wondering if Pioneer is still around after listing down so many factors?
Yes, the all new Pioneer Ts-w3003d4 12” 2,000-watt Champion Series pro Sub-woofer is the latest in the market chosen by most car enthusiasts.
They have topped the list for quality and remains in the top 10 positions since the launch. Isn’t it the best in the market hands down?
Let’s see the features that make it feature on top of the list:
Features of Pioneer Champion Series PRO TS-W3003D4:
- The subwoofer weighs around 20 pounds and weighs 18.4 pounds when shipped.
- The product dimensions are 12 x 12 x 6.9 inches with a depth of 12 inches.
- 4-Ohm Dual Voice coiled subwoofer
- It has a 12 Volt battery
- Can be connected to iPod dock in the car at ease.
- Ribbed aluminum basket is super rigid.
- A strong one piece cone exterior with extremely large butyl cone there is very less distortion
- The suspension wires in the dual coils manage dispersion of heat better.
- Two perfectly working 600W RMS looped with a Pioneer mono amp is enough to keep talking about the brand all day.
- The user can run just one sub without any breakage or short-circuiting issues.
Pioneer Champion Series PRO TS-W3003D4 Pros
- The brand name says it all.
- It’s a bit on the heavier side than other subwoofers. However, it stands tall for its deep Bass.
- Sturdy on the car.
- Wallet-friendly high-quality subwoofer
- Once installed, it’s all set to play in different environments without any manual intervention.
- Sounds fantastic in a sealed box, it works wonders in a ported box.
- There is in-depth clarity with a good thump when sealed in the proper box.
- The warranty is limited to one-year.
Pioneer Champion Series PRO TS-W3003D4 Cons:
- Not open for international customers. Many dealers have stopped selling this stock.
- Using the wrong amplifier can clip it to death.
These small and stylish pair of subwoofers from Pioneer will pack a punch in any car. If you are a car enthusiast, seal the deal hands down.
The product on offer is power packed and has a great budget setup. The bass is deep, it slams harder and it delivers the best sound.
This is a rare combination of the greatest sounding Subwoofer which can handle 600W when others struggle at 400W.
The crisp loud bass is enough to keep you dancing in your car during your trip. Get hooked on to it in no time! This is sure to last for years to come.