Polk Audio DXi124 DVC 12 in Dual-Voice-Coil 8-Ohm Review
Polk Audio Subwoofer Offer Much More For Your Car At A Great Price
Polk Audio DXi124 DVC 12 in Dual-Voice-Coil 8-Ohm: Keep driving till your favorite song ends. Or just keep hitting ‘repeat’ mode time and again till you get enough of your favorite song pumping out from your Polk Car Subwoofer.
Your music gets an exciting new edge with this Polk Audio DXi124 DVC 12 in Dual-Voice-Coil 8-Ohm subwoofer which is priced at less than $100 on best selling sites like Amazon.
With engineering that is so precise in all those areas that matter the most and with exacting standards, very less can go wrong with these subwoofers from Polk.
This dual-voice coil device has a stiff polymer composite cone along with a sturdy and large butyl rubber which enables you to drive the bass wave for many years to come as they don’t easily break down over time.
Enjoy the impressive thump in your favorite songs with minimum distortion as the cone movement is so even and precise.
Any distortion is further avoided by the laser imaging used in the craft woofer cones making them perfectly balanced.
Features of Polk Audio DXi124
This Woofer from Polk packs a lot of features for the price:
· It has a polymer composite cone with a butyl rubber surround.
· It’s a dual voice coil device with Dynamic balance driver technology.
· It has a high temperature copper voice coil of 50 mm
· Its input materials are heavy duty Nickel Plated.
· The spokes of the wheel are made of Carbon Composite Basket which is lightweight.
· It is equipped with a 50-360 watts RMS power range.
· It can handle a peak power of 720 Watts.
· It has 27-200 Hz frequency response with a 80 dB sensitivity.
· The top-mount depth is 6-1/16”.
· It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
· Its weight is 12.8 pounds.
· It has product dimensions of 14.5 x 14.4 x 8.3 inches.
Should I buy Polk Audio DXi124?
· Its dynamic balance driver technology assures distortion free sound.
· Its’ the best subwoofer for the harsh automotive environment as the polymer composite cone with the sturdy butyl rubber surround won’t get easily damaged or worn out over time.
· Even with extremely rigorous use, it still maintains a great bass punch and output with low distortion due to the high temperature copper voice coil and the polyamide former.
· It can accommodate both – speaker wires of 8 AWG and twisted pairs of 12 AWG, thanks to the heavy duty Nickel Plated input materials.
· It does not flex during peaks as the spokes of the wheel is lightweight due to the Carbon Composite basket
· The overall look of the woofer and even its back is great.
There are not many reasons why you would not want to buy this Subwoofer. But if it is not set right or is adjusted improperly, it may bottom out. Also some don’t like its terminals.
This a great buy within $100, packing in it a good number of features. If you want that thump in your favorite song never to wear out, buy these sturdy subwoofers today!