SWS-12D2 – Alpine 12 Dual 2-Ohm 500W RMS Review; One of the Best Car Subwoofer in the Market. You can never go wrong with this one!
Enjoy Bass At Its Extreme With These Alpine Subwoofers
Do you want to experience the best bass at a great price as well as experience the finest quality of a full-stereo system?
Then Alpine subwoofers are the ones you have been looking for. With their SWS-12D2 – Alpine 12 Dual 2-Ohm 500W RMS subwoofers, they pack in it the technology used in their higher end subs but offer them at a price below $100.
This enables you to enjoy every detail of the bass guitar notes on your favourite songs as well as a thumping impact when the kick drum hits.
Alpine is known for their deep bass pedigree so buy these subwoofers for your car today and add more intensity to your songs as well as enjoy your bass to an extreme level.
Using advanced material like 12” Kevlar treated cone and rubber HAMRS surround they ensure that you receive maximum excursion as well as remain strong under any pressure.
The alpine swr 12d2 12 can handle up to 500 watts of RMS power so that however hard you drive it, it still remains steady.
Features of SWS-12D2 – Alpine 12
This Alpine subwoofer packs in a lot of features:
- Its pulp cone is reinforced and treated with Kevlar.
- It has a HAMRS Santoprene rubber surround.
- It has a frequency response of 26-200 Hz.
- It can handle a power up to 150-500 watts RMS.
- It has a peak power at 1,500 Watts and a sensitivity of 86.4 dB.
- Its top mount depth is 5-13/16”.
- It comes with a 2.6” 5-Layer High Temperature Voice Coil.
- It has a 64 oz. Strontanium Ferrite magnet motor structure.
- It has a high strength steel frame and a Progressive Conex.
- It weighs 15.2 pounds and has product dimensions of 8.7 x 9 x 7.1 inches.
- It comes with a minimum 1 year warranty.
Pros of SWS-12D2 – Alpine 12 Dual 2-Ohm 500W RMS
- Even under pressure it stays rigid due to the strong Kevlar treated and reinforced cone.
- The rubber HAMRS surround allows for maximum excursion for enjoying great bass with low distortion.
- You can add another subwoofer down the line as it has wiring flexibility due to its 2 ohm voice coils.
- You have the choice of both seal and ported box enclosures and both enclosures give a great output.
- It has a reliable and consistent control due to its progressive spider.
- You will experience minimum or no problem even when you exert it to the highest power.
There are no reasons why you should not buy these subwoofers. The only concern is that if you are wiring this sub for lower impedance, you just need to make sure that the amp is compatible.
Also to get the maximum out of this subwoofer, it is recommended you match it with a mono amplifier with 375-750 Watts RMS at 4 ohms.
A product from the finest brand of Alpine, enjoy both rock and roll as well as hit low and slow with your music, with this subwoofer.
All through the day enjoy the best level of bass with great power that adds depth to your favourite songs.