Pioneer Ts-w3003d4 12″ 2,000-watt Champion Series pro Sub-woofer Review
High Quality Sub-Woofer At Affordable Prices – The Pioneer TS-W3003D4 12″ 2,000-Watt Champion Series Pro Sub-Woofer
A subwoofer is essential to anyone who loves listening to songs which have a strong bass component. Only high-end car audio systems come with a built in sub-woofer.
So if you are in the market for a high quality but affordable car subwoofer, which can be installed with a minimum of fuss then look no further than the Pioneer TS-W3003D4
Pioneer is a Japanese company known to produce quality products since 1938 and its subwoofers are among the most sought after car accessories in the market today.
Features of Pioneer Ts-w3003d4
- It is a 12” Sub-Woofer
- It has dual 4Ω voice coils
- It comes with the patented Pioneer’s seamless IMPP composite woofer cone
- The Woofer cone is made even better by dual-layer elastic polymer surround, reinforced drive cone.
- It has a large double stacked magnet combined with a dual spider design.
- It has a power handling capacity of 600 watts RMS and max power of 2000 watts
- It has a sensitivity of 96 dB at 1 watt.
- The sub-woofer has a frequency range of 20 – 80 Hz.
- It has spring-loaded speaker terminal posts
- It has a four-layer copper voice coil with aluminium former.
- Available with prefabricated enclosures (sealed box volume: 0.85 cu. Ft&ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.) but can be customised quite easily.
- Easy to install.
- Product dimensions of 12 x 12 x 6.9 inches and weighs 18.4 pounds.
- It comes with a one year warranty
- Priced at $80-$90 on Amazon.com
- Rated at 4.7 stars on Amazon.
What we like about Pioneer Ts-w3003d4
- We loved the fact that it has a capacity to handle 600 watts of power which means for a small size of the sub-woofer (size 12 x 12 x 6.9 inches) it has a huge impact.
- It produces crystal clear and deep bass sounds thanks to the IMPP composite cone with the dual-layer elastic polymer surround. The sound produced is powerful and consistent.
- The composite cone is also very strong which can produce massive amount of air movement required for the depth in bass sound. The material does not flex or buckle which ensures that the sound does not distort.
- The dual spider design has improved the linearity of sound produced.
- It has a rugged construction which can handle rough roads and still give you pitch perfect sound.
- It is extremely easy to install as it is designed to fit into a 0.85 cu. Ft to 1.75 cu. Ft enclosures which will fit into any modern day car.
- It is very affordable.
What we don’t like about this product?
- The limited frequency range of 20 – 80 Hz sometimes leads to issues with blending of sounds with other speakers.
The Pioneer TS-W3003D4 is a durable, well designed subwoofer which delivers powerful and quality bass sounds at low power inputs.
It is made of quality materials with an impeccable sound engineering design. All this priced affordably so that it does not burn a hole in your pocket.